- By admin
- In Blog
- Tags engineered hardwood installer in Toronto, flooring contractors in Toronto, hardwood floor installer in Toronto
Hardwood flooring has been one of the most popular flooring options for a while now. The show it offers, along with its durability completely justifies this popularity. However, with time, the hardwood flooring demands replacement.
Figuring out if the hardwood flooring requires replacement or just a refinish always troubles homeowners. This blog is all set to give massive clarity regarding the same. Our experts list and explain some of the major signs that your hardwood flooring requires replacement. Read them out.
Does your hardwood flooring require replacement?
Checkout some of the top signs of the fact that your hardwood flooring requires replacement below.
1) Huge scratches on the flooring: This is the first and major sign of the fact that your hardwood flooring requires replacement. Yes, a few minor scratches aren’t a cause of concern, but if these scratches are huge and major, you need to divert your attention from them.
Hence, the first and a major sign of the fact that your hardwood flooring requires a replacement; huge scratches on the same.
2) Damage due to water: Water damage is another common reason for your hardwood flooring requiring replacement. Hardwood flooring is more susceptible to stains, and hence, the damage is severe.
If your hardwood flooring has been damaged by water or even a bit of moisture lately, we highly recommend that you reach out to the experts without wasting any time, as chances are there that your hardwood flooring will require replacement.
3) Discolouration: Fading away of the colour of your hardwood flooring is another major sign of the fact that your hardwood flooring requires replacement. When your flooring absorbs water, the colour starts fading away due to oxidation.
Hence, another major sign that your hardwood flooring requires a replacement; discolouration.
4) Too many refinish: If your hardwood requires frequent refinishing, it is a strong sign that you need to stop investing in the same and go with hardwood replacement.
Investing a lot in refinishing will simply trouble your pockets at one stage, and without any better results. After all, if the first refinish didn’t do the job right, too many refinishes won’t do it either.
5) Age of flooring: If you have an older home, chances are there that flooring hasn’t been refinished for a while, and the wear & tear has happened. And now your flooring requires replacement to get rid of this wear & tear.
Figuring out if your hardwood flooring requires replacement must be easy for you now. If you desire to get more information, or if you are looking for a hardwood floor installer in Toronto, you can count on the experts of MegaCity to do the job perfectly right for you.
Our experienced team ensures that you simply get the best flooring installation services. Our commitment to delivering our customers the best and most timely services makes us the top choice of people when it comes to selecting a flooring contractor in Toronto.
To get the services from the most reliable engineered hardwood installer in Toronto, contact our team at 416-546-6355.