Looking for baseboard and hardwood moulding supplier in Toronto/GTA? With over 25 years in business, MegaCity Supplies is one stop shop for doors and all your wood trim and hardwood moulding supplies.
We carry over 25 varieties of mouldings. Checkout our hardwood moulding products.
We carry one, two, three & five panel shaker doors. Checkout our doors.
Baseboard & Moulding Suppliers Toronto / GTA
Choosing a reliable baseboard & moulding Supplier in Toronto for your home is a daunting task. We understand that among numerous options available in Toronto & GTA, choosing a moulding supplier which fits your bill might be giving you a sense of confusion and frustration. But MegaCity is your one stop shop wholesale supplier of baseboards, doors & moulding.
Our Moulding Suppliers Toronto team comes with a balance of craftsmanship and practicality. We visit you, study your house, analyze your requirements, and advise you the best.
How Do I Choose Correct Baseboard Style?
We list certain baseboard styles and explain in what requirements do they fit.
1. Plain Baseboard Moulding Style: If you are a fan of simplicity and desire to give your home simple yet beautiful looks, you can go with plain baseboard moulding style. The plain baseboard moulding style goes well with any sort of interior design.
2. Jointed Baseboard Moulding: It is nothing but just giving a cap to the plain baseboard moulding style. Usually, it is used to cover the gap between the floor and base. Alongside it, you can also effectively use it to enhance the aesthetics of your baseboard moulding.
3. Flexible Baseboard Moulding: This style is one of the most commonly used Moulding types. Manufactured from Vinyl, this Moulding style can be cut, and can be installed as per the requirements and thus the name “Flexible Baseboard Moulding”. In most homes and offices, you will find this Moulding style installed.
4. Clamshell Baseboard Moulding: If you wish to give your home a non-traditional look, this Moulding style is your answer. Curved at the top, this style comes with a unique & and eye-catchy look. However, we recommend consulting with our Moulding Suppliers Toronto to ensure that this style will actually enhance the beauty of your home.
5. Carved Baseboard Moulding: This style is purely meant to save your time & cost. If you just wish to upgrade your current Moulding style, carved baseboard Moulding is your fit. If you choose to go with this Moulding style, our Moulding Suppliers Toronto experts will simply install the carved baseboard on the existing one.
Call us at 416-546-6355 or visit our store to know more or place an order.